Click Images Above for Rental Rates or Call (404) 362-1418.
*Rates do not include applicable taxes, rental equipment protection, or hauling. Insurance required for all rentals. All rates based on up to 160 hours per month.
Rental Forklifts in Georgia and Tennessee
A good forklift is an essential piece of equipment in many industries. Despite their necessity, however, the investment in a new forklift may not be ideal for all companies. Your typical workflow may not require a full fleet year-round if you have seasonal or short term needs, for instance.
Let Thompson Lift Truck be your go-to solution for forklift rentals in Georgia or Tennessee. We handle every aspect of renting a forklift, from helping you find the best option in our fleet to working out a payment plan. Because we have the most extensive rental fleet in Georgia and Tennessee, Thompson Lift Truck has the necessary resources to provide your business with an ideal material handling solution.
Forklift Rental Equipment
Thompson Lift Truck has one of the most extensive and up to date forklift rental fleets in Georgia and Tennessee. Our selection includes:
- Cushion tire forklifts: Cushion tires are made from solid rubber, enabling this style of forklift to navigate across smooth surfaces with ease. These forklift models also have a small turning radius, making them ideal for applications in tight spaces. Our rental cushion tire forklifts have weight capacities of 3,000 to 6,000 pounds and come with an ample power supply for smooth performance all day long.
- Solid pneumatic tire forklifts: Designed with a solid-rubber construction that resists punctures, solid pneumatic tires resemble truck tires and will deliver high performance by maintaining a firm grip on rough terrain. Their resilience makes them ideal for construction sites, indoor and outdoor warehouses, and lumberyards. Our solid pneumatic tire forklifts are built for these intensive applications and have weight capacities of 3,000 to 55,000 pounds.
- Electric forklifts: The electric forklift runs on rechargeable batteries, so it requires no fuel and creates no emissions. Our electric forklifts are available in stand-up and sit-down configurations and with weight capacities ranging from 2,205 to 5,000 pounds, so they can meet many different needs.
To give your forklift the capabilities you desire, we also carry attachments, including:
- Bale clamps for holding bale-shaped materials
- Carton clamp for handling loads that are not on a pallet
- Push/pull to place loads onto slip sheets instead of pallets
- Roll clamp to grip rolled materials
In addition to our fleet of forklift rentals, we also have a vast offering of stock pickers and pallet jacks. Like forklifts, these machines are designed for material handling. Stock pickers pick and deliver products for order fulfillment, and pallet jacks are hand-operated vehicles to transport smaller loads across short distances.
Forklift Rental Uses and Applications
Forklifts are a beneficial machine to have around the job site for numerous reasons. Their best function is lifting and transporting materials to and from the truck and around the facility for storage. This capability makes them valuable in industries that involve heavy loads, such as:
- Distribution centers
- Recycling operations
Rental Options and Plans
At Thompson Lift Truck, we understand that every customer — and what they need from their forklift on rent — is unique. That is why we have several rental options, customized to meet your particular needs. Our rental plans include flexibility for daily, weekly, and monthly payments, so you can choose the option that works best for your budget.
If you need it longer than a month, that's no problem! We can put together a plan that works best for your business and your bottom line, including leasing or rent-to-own to ultimately purchase a machine if you decide it fits your fleet.
Rent a Forklift in Georgia or Tennessee From Thompson Lift Truck
Thompson Lift Truck is the top forklift dealership in Georgia and Tennessee for quality equipment you can rely on at prices to meet every budget. Our equipment comes from leading brands like Hyundai, Caterpillar®, Combilift, Kalmar, and others that have a reputation for producing material handling equipment that lasts through many applications and years of use.
Schedule your rental or request more information on our rental fleet today. Fill out the contact form on our website to get started.