Types of Machines
We carry multiple types of electric forklifts. Our rental electric forklifts include:
- Reach: A reach forklift is designed for narrow aisles so that you can reach packages at higher levels. Most models have legs to help with load distribution.
- Pallet jacks: A pallet jack helps workers lift and transport pallets safely.
- Stackers: You can use stackers to transport heavy loads. These walk-behind machines have a handle for steering.
- Stand-up: A stand-up forklift has room for the operator to stand on the machine as they carry, lift and transport items.
- Large capacity: These lift trucks come in several lift capacities, ranging between 3,000 and 12,000 pounds.